In 1873-1874 the Religious Hospitaliers of St. Joseph had a warehouse-store type building built under the supervision of the architect Henri-Maurice Perrault on the site of their old hospital. From 1910-1956 many different tenants occupied these stores and warehouses. Finally in 1956 the Religious Hospitaliers sold the building which remained practically unused until the early 1990’s where it was converted into office use. This building regrouped with majestic architectural characteristics (15 foot ceilings, gigantic exposed beams and visible pillars) today accommodates young and prosperous enterprises.
63 De Brésoles Street