This 1870 construction was formerly occupied by Hudsons’s Bay Co. as a warehouse store, just like the adjacent building on Saint- Pierre. The Grey Nun’s later then sold the building to the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation. In 1981 the federal agency sold the building to a private promoter turning the building into office spaces. The preservation of the historical architectural details as well as the view of the Saint-Lawrence River and the Port of Montreal attribute to the inestimable value of this property. Today this building is entirely for commercial use. One of the rare buildings in Old Montreal equipped with an indoor parking.
329 de la Commune Street